This position is a temporary position with opportunity to transition to a regular full-time position after implementation is complete.
This role will be responsible for moving the Company from our existing ERP solution to ECi M1. This person will be responsible for all aspects of implementation including; project management, business analysis, solution design, gap analysis, software installation, software configuration, testing, training and support after go live.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the first point of contact with the software supplier and integration team.
- Work with the steering committee to ensure that project is delivered to plan and budget by developing and maintaining the integration project plan.
- Developing training materials and training the staff in the use of the configured solution.
- Work with IT department to install and implement software on servers, PCs and terminals throughout the shop.
- Analyze business requirements and risks and report to the steering committee.
- Identify gaps and modifications required of business procedures to best integrate with software capability and follow industry best practices including AS9100 and ISO9001 standards and requirements.
- Assist in modifying procedures and QMS to better integrate with new software package.
- Work with software supplier to configure software to meet the required solution design.
- Create and support test case prior to go live.
- Provide ongoing support following go live.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Experience implementing an enterprise software solution in a dynamic job shop environment.
- Project management experience in a job shop and defense contractor environment.
- Previous experience in developing project and implementation plans.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multidisciplinary projects.
- In depth understanding of AS9102 and ISO9001 standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
- Experience with General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting a plus.
- Experience implementing an ERP system in a Windows environment.
Go to all jobs