Creates inspection documentation and compiles documents needed per customer requirements to create final data packs / reports to be distributed for customer final document review at CSI in customer portals / sites for final review and acceptance of product. Collects and maintains data for DMR’s, ICAR’s, SCAR’s, etc… Supports Quality Management System (QMS) documentation as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates inspection documentation and AS9102 reports using Discus Software
- Organizes Material Certification, Test Data and other information in the Sales Order Files.
- Archives data, records, and reports as required.
- Inputs data from Discrepant Material Reports and Daily Inspector’s Logs.
- Organizes, collates and reproduces certifications and data for Customer Data Reports.
- Originates Corrective Action Requests (ICARS and SCARS), maintains their respective logs and ensures their timely return.
- Reviews Bills of Materials as directed by the Quality Manager to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Copies, files and updates Welder’s Process Sheets and their continuity logs.
- Generates and distributes DD 250s, WAWF, etc. (Government Inspection and Receiving Reports).
- Collates and reproduces the data for the quarterly Management Reviews.
- Performs other general tasks as needed and defined by the Quality Manager.
- Receptionist/Switchboard Coverage as needed
- Supports QMS documentation as needed.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledgeable in print reading, GDT, inspection reports, etc…
- Ability to review customer contracts and understand required documentation to finalize shipments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Certification from college or technical school, or three years related experience and training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interpret contractual requirements and ensure requirements are met.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc… Knowledge of Discus is desirable.
Go to all jobs