https://katymillerphotography.com/forex-training-trade-example Manchester, NH
Maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment. Responsible for performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry; electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC); plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning. May provide some direction to other employees.
enter site click here ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.).
- Performs minor painting, carpentry and masonry work (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.).
- Reconfigures, installs, positions, and mounts modular offices and space (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs and maximize office space using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks.
- Prepares the surfaces and paints various structures and equipment (e.g. walls, refrigerators, evaporative coolers, floors, roofs, doors, restroom facilities, etc.) to preserve wood and metal parts from corrosion and maintain a safe, comfortable working environment using various painting equipment and related tools (e.g. sprayers, rollers, brushes, thinners, etc.).
- Manages staff that cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Changes faulty motors, compressors, coil units, expansion valves and other constituent parts.
- Inspects distribution components for suitable volume, pressure, temperature, and velocity.
- May manage the maintenance staff through delegation, policy and procedure administration, assignment of work responsibilities, planning, organizing, directing and follow-up of the work assignment.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and materials handling equipment in performing duties.
- Coordinates subcontract of routine servicing of equipment as part of measures to prevent breakdowns and malfunctions, which could thwart production activities
- Keeps record of maintenance activities to track the lifespan of equipment.
- Assists with the install of new equipment, utilizing the knowledge of machine operation in choosing good quality machines for purchase; test machines to determine their durability; return low performing machines in exchange for better ones whenever necessary.
- Responsible for the management of maintenance systems associated with high performing manufacturing organizations (Root Cause Analysis, Reliability-Centered Maintenance, etc.) while focusing on maximum plant capacity, while minimizing cost.
- Assigns proper scheduling of work to maximize task completion with minimal plant disruption, reduction in unscheduled downtime while lowering costs and creating higher plant efficiency.
- Maintains outside building maintenance.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Problems are addressed immediately and corrected as soon as possible, followed-up to ensure the situation has been addressed/resolved, and shared with the supervisor to learn from experiences.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abide by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observe all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
https://seanafe.org/how-much-money-did-slumdog-millionaire-make Go to all jobs