Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position is responsible for providing administration, forecasting, analysis and reporting, pricing, and contractual support. The role directly interfaces with several functions across the organization, primarily the Program Management and Operations teams.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contract and revenue recognition establishment
- Program control
- Cost reporting
- Variance analysis
- Development of program baseline plans
- Preparation of Estimate-At-Completion (EAC)
- Profit and loss analysis as required
- Monthly project/program financial management and forecasting
- Contract administration and support
- Performs product cost roll-ups
- Supports various briefings to management with regards to financial aspects of programs
- Works with external customers and government auditors to support submitted pricing audits containing certified cost and pricing data
- Performs other duties as required
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, motivated, organized, and have a proven track record with taking initiative and completing tasks on time.
- Seeking a quick learner, financial and IT systems savvy with ability to learn and adjust through an environment currently undergoing systems cut-over and change
- Experience with FAR and other Government Contracting Regulations, policies, and procedures.
Go to all jobs