Supports the engineering department with administrative functions. Reviews documents to ensure accuracy, completeness, and adherence to establishment standards.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews documents to ensure completeness and appropriateness.
- Distributes documents to appropriate users.
- Electronically files and maintains a computer database of all documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Supports the engineering department with administrative functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High School diploma, one to three months of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Very strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong computer skills. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Go to all jobs