http://afcmarseille.com/porn/big-amateur-porn Nashua, NH
go to link
enter site go to site POSITION SUMMARY
go to site Partially or completely assembles electromechanical products such as handling devices, robotics, and mechanical assemblies to meet drawing specifications.
source ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs basic quality assurance functions to ensure sub-assemblies meet specifications.
- Uses basic hand and power tools.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners as required by drawing specifications.
- Operates drill presses, arbor presses, or various other machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Recognizes potential quality deficiencies in assemblies and notifies engineering department of such concerns.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability for creating a professional, safe, and clean environment evidenced by: being at work on time to perform assigned duties, following the policies of Granite State Manufacturing, always wearing safety glasses in designated areas, maintaining a neat and orderly work area, and following safety practices to prevent errors.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by establishing effective relationships and networks with both managers/directors and workers, and collaborating with them to accomplish shared purposes and goals.
- Abides by GSM Code of Ethics and Business Conduct standards and strictly observes all U.S. and foreign laws and regulations.
source site QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), two or more years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, sketches and written instructions.
- Must have the ability to build to assembly drawings and follow process sheets.
- An ability to balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost, and employee relations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things. Ability to communicate effectively.
Go to all jobs